1. When I was 5 I had an imaginary family based on the family in the Sound of Music.
2. I'm slightly afraid of the number 6.
3. I get a thrill whenever I'm in a library.
4. I used to wonder if I was born a boy.
5. I love dresses. I own about 60.
6. As a child I decided I would be a poet, actor, baker and anthropologist, changing occupation from day to day.
7. If there's a heaven, I hope I get to sit chatting with George Orwell, Bertrand Russell, Edward de Bono, Wittgenstein and Elizabeth I all day long.
8. I cry at least once a week, sometimes on buses.
9. I hate the cold.
10. I'd like to own a penthouse apartment.
Thanks to Pip, Meet me at Mikes, for the idea and all the other bloggers who made a list too:)
Blog housekeeping - photo hosting
2 days ago